What will the Junior Leadership Team do?
The Junior Leadership Team will meet with Mrs Brooker and Ms O’Neill and discuss issues that are important to the children's learning. There will be an agenda to follow, and a member of the JLT takes the minutes whilst another chairs the meeting. The JLT will inform the governing body in order to share their work with them. They will also have a higher level of input into the monitoring of the impact of the changes and improvements across the school and their ideas and findings will provide input for the School Development Plan.
Some objectives our JLT will be working on
Looking at are rewards.
Organising competitions and quizzes for the school.
Developing our outdoor area.
Developing awards for each year group.
Help design the JLT page on the website.
Co-ordinate fundraising for events throughout the year.
Introduce film nights at the school.
How our voice can improve learning.
Co-ordinate summer end of year events.
Some things that you will do as a member of the Junior leadership Team
- Attending meetings – you will need to come to all our meetings once every half term.
- Bring what you need to the meeting and look after any information you are given.
- Listen to the views and opinions of your class and bring ideas that will improve our school.
- Respect everyone’s ideas and opinions.
- Give information to your class – ask your teacher for a time to do this.
- Present ideas during assembly with Mrs Brooker.
- Work with other adults and governors to audit and improve areas of our school.