We very much hope that your child has a happy time at Uphall Primary School.To make that process easier, here are some of the ways in which you can help us:
- Always tell a member of staff if your child is worried about anything that may have happened either at school or at home.
- Make sure that we always have an up to date telephone number so that we can contact you if your child is ill or has an accident.
- Please do not let your child bring toys to school as they may become upset if the toys are mislaid or broken.
- At the end of the day keep your child with you and do not allow them to use the climbing equipment.
- Encourage your child to be independent so that they can put on their own coat on and go to the toilet unaided washing their hands afterwards.
- Bring your child to Nursery every day! Good habits start early.
- Always tell us who will be picking up your child if it is someone other than you.